A little magic..........

19:33 Posted In , , , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
Here are a couple of magic wallets that I have made. My dear friend's son is sixteen and is leaving home to join the army next Sunday at noon. I hope he will find the wallet useful to keep a few photos safe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I embossed grunge paper using my cuttlebug and painted it with Viva precious metal paints. The inside is stamped with his initials and is painted red and orange with the same paints. I have used some Stampers Anonymous stamps and Viva decor paint to decorate the covers. I have used black velvet ribbon to link the pages together.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This magic wallet has been made using pretty ribbon and embossed metal which I have coloured using Stazon inks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are brilliant Lou - a great gift for your friend's son! x

Unknown said...

These are fabulous, you have given me a fantastic idea with your embossed metal coloured with stazon, who needs to buy the coloured metal??? Thanks hun x If I put it on my blog I shall credit you with the idea, as I have never seen it before and as a charity crafter on a low budget, every tip helps x Leigh x